MENU

Slide

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!

PTB: You didn't send me! :D

Nat: uhh, what if i say it's a Yes?

Xiaofen: Nahh, can't sit leh.
Only time that can sit, is when i'm doing spa for dogs.
must stand for like average of 8-9 hours aday.
somemore need t bend down and stuff
most of th time, so it's really tiring!

Nicole: Wahh, you didn't go for all 3 days?
The preacher's really humourous!

Chuanmei: Heh! don't you start laughing at me! :D

Sher: Eeeeew, mouse.
digsusting girl! go away!

Loo: Thanks! (:

Sy: AHHHH! but i don't like it cute! hahahas!

:D: I ordered Thru a Benefit cosmetics spree
from Sgspree.livejournal.

:): No, I'm not offended at all! heh.
i prefer my old one too. ):

Gwen: I'm sorry my darling! :D
I promise we'll meetup soon!

Bernie: It was fun with you as well!
heh, Stingray. Whooooo.

Haha: LOLS! omg,
How long did you take t type that?

Cherie: Hey Babe! Add me on friendster! :D

Tania: Monday your head loh.
It's Tuesday. ):
It was so fun tday lah.
Grabbing our bags &Porche and Run!
My heart was popping out!
And not t mention all th Bitchings! :D

Sokling: HAH! are you sure
you wanna jump into Singapore river?
A tad bit smelly you know.
Ltr your boyf don't wanna hug you,
i don't know arh! :D




Bernie &me!

I went t FOP, Festival of Praise@ indoor stadium
for the Friday &Sunday session.
Delirious & Don Moen was there.
ahhhh! Lead singer of Delirious is looking ever so cuuute! :D

And btw, does anybody has t Don Moen song?
It goes like that,

"He Never Sleeps, He Never Slumbers.
He Never Tire of Hearing Our Prayer."


And on and on.
Anybody has this song? I've no idea what th title is.
If anybody has it, Send me! :D

Friday's sermon was about God wanting us
t be Happy Believer of Christ!
Th preacher was reaaaally reaally hilarious!

Sunday's sermon..
I KINDA DOZED OFF ABIT!
But i remember something about,
God being a Party-Animal.
He's not a wet-blanket &a spoiler.
& He want christians t be fun, and not dull and boring.

Maybe SOME christians shd learn t be more FUN.
But obviously, not busybody,
spending all their timing kpo-ing arnd.


Starting, yay!

&tday i had th cutest thing laying on my palms!
It's a one day old Jack Russell Puppy!
So Cute Riggggght! With th Pink nose &Tiny Paws.



And this a Charlie,
One of the dog i groomed ytd.
With No. 7 Shavedown &Silky Roundface! (:



Tania Groomed this tday. -.-



Hahahahahahas! Super Retarded!
But She did a great job lor!

Could you guys click &enlarge this?
I think its chiro's head peeking out of th small hole!


okay, YuanQ made me do this!
List down 10 weird habits of yourself:

1. I can only blog at like, 2-3am.
(Which Explains why i'm doing this at 3:16am)

2. I was in Judo in Sec 1,
Symphonic Band in Sec 2,

Air Rifle in Sec 3
a Total Nothing in Sec 4.


3. I take 2-3 hours t type a single blog entry.

4. I love Broccoli.

5. I hate kids, Monsters from Hell.

6. But i love my furbabies.
(Peanut,Butter,Meeko,Mimao,Nutella.)

7. I love my boyf t fetch me
even if it's a short distance.

(It's sweet, I Love It!)

8. I need t stash some sweets
in my bag all the time.


9. Okay, And my Yellow Cow
SIGG WaterBottle too.


10. I can lie in bed all day, just reading.
(All day, as in 24hours.)

Okay, i Guess i'm not very weird.
That's why my list isn't very interesting. :D


I just finished reading 2 romance novels in twodays!
I'm like a total bookworm.
till then, byebye! ♥

No comments: